Monday, May 25, 2009

night book review...(mrs.gilmore it wouldn't do italics so i'm sorry i tried.)

Night, to be completely honest I started this book going, oh no another holocaust story, but this book surprised me by making it interesting; I could feel the raw emotion of the author. The boy and his father’s relationship was like a journey of life in a couple years, it is what a boy would go through with his father with all the choices of abandonment, but he never did he thought about it, but he never did it. Could you honestly say that if push came to shove you would be there, I hope we never have to answer that question. This story is completely and utterly heart wrenching good book but I you want a happy ending with romance and all of that type of writing pick another book but if you want the truth grab a box of tissues and start reading.

No comments: