Thursday, April 16, 2009

When I was researching the rescue of the Jews in the holocaust I was shocked to find that when we were ending the war the Nazis were still trying to kill the Jews. They were still putting them in gas chambers and such.
Another thing although its not really apart of my part in the story but, while I was reading stories I saw a picture of a hug metal tub type thing filled with wedding rings. That is just wrong, the Nazis took everything from them they took their pride, their family, their wedding rings, and they took many peoples lives. That is just to horrible to imagine.
We could never think it happening to ourselves but the times are getting bad again and this just might start again, against Christians you never know what could happen.
To lighten the mood I decided I will show you my haiku.

Spring is here don’t fear,
Flip flops tank tops warm weather,
Then why is it cold?

1 comment:

Shannanagins said...

my favorite haiku of all time! love U